10 Video Games That Will Always Stay With Me:
RULES: Don’t take more than a few minutes. Don’t think too hard. They don’t have to be great works of the gaming industry, just games that have affected you in a positive way. Then tag some friends including me so I can see your list.
I was tagged by jlcoburn
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - this was a game I played through many, many times.
- Advance Wars - Probably the first strategy game I got decently good at.
- Fallout: New Vegas - The first Fallout game I ever played, and it got me really hooked. Just so much to explore and do and so many ways to go about things.
- Halo - My favorite original Xbox game.
- Saint’s Row 2: Probably the best Saint’s Row game, in my opinion.
- Victoria II - I’m not usually a fan of RTS-type games, but Victoria II just works for me.
- Metro 2033 - Such a fun and decently hard stealth shooter. I have quite a few memories of dying to Nazies and Communists.
- Kingdom Hearts - It was quite a fun game and I can remember the first time that I played it and got so scared of The first Heartless boss.
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour - One of the first few CoDs before it became a huge triple A title, I believe.
- Assassin’s Creed II - I finished that game 100%. Really, really enjoyed it. Though anything up to and including Revelations was really good.